Sunday, October 01, 2006

Collage Painting - Quiet (Illustration Friday)



I was looking forward to the next topic in the illustration friday themes. This week's was quiet.

have you have considered that the loudest noise is always the one in your head? Or the sound of your emotion rising up hammering loudly for your attention.. the noise of uncertainty that pops up every now and then inside you like little alarm bells.

Quiet to me is when self expectations dissolve, no longer needing to prove anything or striving to become anything. Quiet meaning being so totally at peace with myself and fully accepting of whatever state i may be at, at that moment. It means giving up fighting with myself.. it means being in the moment without holding on to the moment. It means giving up of the last moment to be in This moment.

Where the noise in my head has ceased because it is satisfied not needing to know anything more. It is free of the bondage of concepts, expectations and thoughts. i am so happy of quiet times because it is during these times, that i see myself clearly without false coverings.

:o)

6 comments:

Heartful said...

This is gorgeous, has a wonderful quietness to it.

Unknown said...

This is lovely...I love the duck & his crown...

Ouissi x

Michelle Lana said...

beautiful work!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

i like the colours. lovely image.

Dot said...

Sulea
Each time I look at a piece of your art I see more and more of your beautiful soul.

And your art has developed so much in such a short space of time!

Thanks for sharing your art with us.

Dotee xoxo

Diane Duda said...

This is beautiful! And you are right... I am a very quiet person, but my mind is never peaceful. I need to work on that.