Monday, January 12, 2009

BLUE

I can't believe how much art i have done for the month of january! and i am currently work full time!!! It has been fun so far For this week on Misty's blog, we are doing monochromatic coloured journal pages.. one colour for each day this week!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know if i can do it... but i'll start and see how i go.

The first colour is......... BLUE.. i did this tonight. hmm next entry is orange... what can i do for orange.. hmmmm i need some sleep now... nite!!! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I simply love this page.... such sensibility ... such vulnerability captured so beautifully ...have featured it on my blog ..
♥ milliande

Anonymous said...

i am SO reading your blog all the time, girl! love your work, and thank you for stopping by my blog. i did use white gel pen. ♥

Patti Sandham said...

I love all the texture you crammed into this painting! What did you use? A palette knife?

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Come visit my blue.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Come visit my blue.

kelsey said...

I love your portrait series Sulea and your colour journal pages are simply beautiful. You have such a way with simple images but make them seem much more complex than they first appear. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

THis is so beautiful! I love your blue page.

misty said...

I too love this page, beautiful!!

misty said...

I too love this page, beautiful!!

Lorri said...

Gorgeous, I love the blue. Great work here - thanks for sharing :)