Friday, February 01, 2008

What the...............

Okay. I have had such a funny morning.


If you like dolls or funky things.. you just got to visit this site. http://www.stupidcreatures.com/ what a collection of funny looking dolls. They just crack me up. Curiousity got the better of me and i just had to try and make a version of a stupid creature this morning (Yes that is what they are called) ROFL...I didn't have a pattern, so it was kinda "invent as you go". First up was to find a not so lint free bed sock interesting enough..... I didn't know how to finish the sewing of the legs so it looks like the sewing is on the inside but i think this just makes him look even stupider hahahha


Actually .. now that i think of it... I wonder if it's possible to just sew him all around before actually cutting the pattern... then inverting... it might be easier.. I'm gonna try that n ext... STAY TUNED!!! In the meantime here are some pictures of how i made my dodgy stupid sock animal.










































































































































Tadaaa poor thing really does look dumb :oD

5 comments:

Julie H said...

OH Sulea he is hilarious AND I bet he can hear well with those enormous ears, ROFLOL

Dot said...

I love your sock creature - he makes me smile. And thanks for the link to the site. Will go and check it out right now!

Jane P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane P said...

Just love these stupid socks....thanks for the link

Jacky said...

Sulea this is toooooo cute! I just love it and I am about to go and check out the link too.

Arent you adventurous, just jumping straight in to have a go like that (I'm a bit of a procrastinator!).