Monday, July 24, 2006

Bit BOB atcs


I had a bit bob day today... that it what these atcs made me think of. You can't quite tell from the scans, but the little hinged booklet on the atc to the left opens up and there's a torn transparent acetate film in the framed window.. it's like a mini booklet.

I am so way overdue with return atcs. Sometimes it's just hard to keep up with mail and keeping track of what I'm supposed to do and I don't really get that many great atc days. Most of the time i have the ideas but have to wait for the right moment to carry out these ideas. Like this morning, part of me wanted to do this acrylic painting on the canvas with all these ideas.. and the other part felt pressured to do some cards for a swap, and another part needed to do return atcs.. and in the background somewhere a scenery was itching to come out. In the end, i just did laundry and watched some tv while i waited for myself to sort myself out ROFL.

Good thing it did ... because now at least i got some of my to do list done. :o)

This one on the lower left is a variation of the red... i used blue frames. I love sepia. I think it's the best colour ever. Maybe I'll get sick of it one day but not today. Perhaps the reason I like it so much is it reminds me of biscuits, not that I eat many biscuits.. but it reminds of christmas star and heart shaped cookies..

Okay that's it for tonight. I better shoo myself to bed, so I can get up in the morning to go to work. :o)

3 comments:

signing as said...

this was the first time I stumbled on your blog and what a really lovely surprise. I love your work and i think you have talent, hold on to it. I will visit again

Natalie B said...

ohh ohh I have one of these ATC's. They are absolutely gorgeous Sulea and you've put so much work into them. Are the photo turns a punch? If so would love to know which one.... love your work as always!

Sulea said...

hi Natalie!

The photo turns are not actually a punch but kind of... they're sizzix dies. The hinges and 4 different type of photo turns come on the same die. And yes... i got a sizzix!!! They also have photo slides dies.. and lots of other cool stuff!