Monday, March 26, 2007

Painting - 'She saw her Thoughts'

'She saw her Thoughts'
acrylic on canvas
30.5 by 40.6 cm

I had a really enjoyable sunday this weekend when my lovely friend Carmel visited and we had a painting day! We chatted lots about art and we must do this again soon Carmel!!! It was really nice to have real company than just me and my radio painting away lol. Please visit Carmel's blog to see the painting she painted for her friend in Ireland! Love the angel's wings, hearts and moon, Carmel! Oh and I will get you the cake recipe. Give me a day or 2...
:o)

5 comments:

carmel said...

oh Sulea, it turned out fantastic - her face is so haunting. And the little people! more work on the neck hehe. What a great day's work. Hugs, Carmel xxx

kelsey said...

Oh I love this one Sulea! Love the whole symbolism with the people....absolutely wonderful!

Dawnie said...

Wonderful work Sulea.Love the background noise and the lightbulb moment.You can really see the emotion in the people.If you flipped my head open you would see everyone taking a nap. LOL

Very 'thoughtful' piece,beautiful.

Dawn xxx

Dot said...

So pleased that you and Carmel had a lovely day together! This painting is amazing Sulea. Very thought provking (pardon the pun!).

Jacky and I are really looking forward to catching up with you on that Monday when we are in WA (yipeee).

Ev said...

Sulea this is simply stunning, you have a great deal of talent there...I loved the painting you gave to Carmel as I got to see it IRL. It has been a wonderful "ride" watching your talent grow from your scrapping days to now, I look forward to more inspiration.